Glastonbury Festival 2007 Live PhotoBlog Jake

Add to Technorati Favorites
Hello! This is my live Photo blog of Glastonbury Festival 2007. I will be taking photos on me phone and sending them straight here as the weekend progresses! Check out my campsite, and what I'm up to...apologies in advance for obscure or dodgy photos!

Wednesday 20 June 2007

The long walk..

The long walk.. - Live Glastonbury Festival PhotoBlog Uploaded By nx_mrjake

The longest walk ever.Just finished settin up tent,will post pics of the base tomorrow.

View original size
See more of nx_mrjake's photos

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi jake...for those of us at home keep the pictures coming. i bet you dont keep it up all weekend !

Anonymous said...

Hi Jake...i'm a sad stay at home this year,but all my boys are there with you inc Bayley my son..it's his first time at the tender age of 10.Have a good one..if a little damp. I'll be watchin..x
Dibble.