Glastonbury Festival 2007 Live PhotoBlog Jake

Add to Technorati Favorites
Hello! This is my live Photo blog of Glastonbury Festival 2007. I will be taking photos on me phone and sending them straight here as the weekend progresses! Check out my campsite, and what I'm up to...apologies in advance for obscure or dodgy photos!

Sunday 24 June 2007

The kooks and the killers

The kooks and the killers - Live Glastonbury Festival PhotoBlog Uploaded By nx_mrjake

The kooks were cool,the mud in the pyramid stage is bloody mental,makes moving anywhere into an expedition.the killers was shit.the volume was far too low,stood halfway back in the crowd,could hardly hear!could actually whisper to cags at arms length!shit. Off to tipi field now for proper fun x

View original size
See more of nx_mrjake's photos

No comments: