Glastonbury Festival 2007 Live PhotoBlog Jake

Add to Technorati Favorites
Hello! This is my live Photo blog of Glastonbury Festival 2007. I will be taking photos on me phone and sending them straight here as the weekend progresses! Check out my campsite, and what I'm up to...apologies in advance for obscure or dodgy photos!

Thursday 21 June 2007

Base camp

Base camp - Live Glastonbury Festival PhotoBlog Uploaded By nx_mrjake

Lookin beautiful!camped in pennards,was pretty much full when we arrived but managed to slot in!rained last night,seems to hav settled down now.not too muddy...

View original size
See more of nx_mrjake's photos

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice one Jake. I camped in Pennards the last few times I went. Keep away from the bottom bit by the old railway line - it flooded bigtime last festival.

Keep the blogs coming - I couldn't get a ticket this year so you will be my eyes and ears! Weather forecast looking pretty grim at the moment, but the festival's positive vibes will disperse any clouds.

Hope you've got lots of spare batteries :)

All the best,
Geoff B.

Anonymous said...

How on earth are you going to find your tent among that lot! yikes!!!!