Glastonbury Festival 2007 Live PhotoBlog Jake

Add to Technorati Favorites
Hello! This is my live Photo blog of Glastonbury Festival 2007. I will be taking photos on me phone and sending them straight here as the weekend progresses! Check out my campsite, and what I'm up to...apologies in advance for obscure or dodgy photos!

Monday 25 June 2007

And we're off!

And we're off! - Live Glastonbury Festival PhotoBlog Uploaded By nx_mrjake

A very wet end to a wet weekend!

View original size
See more of nx_mrjake's photos

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing your weekend Jake
Take care, maybe see you at Glasto next year

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jake and Cags for succeeding where the bbc failed. thoes of us who weren’t lucky enough to get to Glasto rely on images sent back by others and I was excited when the beeb launched there posh 3 view cam. With no pictures since last Tuesday i was very great full for your blog to keep the image of Glasto alive for me thanks. Next time I have to be there.