Glastonbury Festival 2007 Live PhotoBlog Jake

Add to Technorati Favorites
Hello! This is my live Photo blog of Glastonbury Festival 2007. I will be taking photos on me phone and sending them straight here as the weekend progresses! Check out my campsite, and what I'm up to...apologies in advance for obscure or dodgy photos!

Sunday 24 June 2007

In a tipi..with a circle of people...

In a tipi..with a circle of people... - Live Glastonbury Festival PhotoBlog Uploaded By nx_mrjake

...round a bonfire,singing weird hippy songs.amazing.i wish this photo was good.took better ones on camera.may post later

View original size
See more of nx_mrjake's photos

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What other festival could you go to where one minute you are in a crowd of thousands watching an internationally renound band, and the next you are in a tip singing hippy songs around a fire! Excellent mate, thatnks for letting us come allong for the ride.

Anonymous said...

Hope you enjoy the end of the festival and get off the site and out of the mud OK.
Thanks for the pictures and comments.
Maybe next year I'll make it.